Join Our Team
TrueScripts is in a constant growth mode and always looking for “A-Player” performers. We hire talented, motivated A-players that meet our core values and then match skill sets. We have immediate positions available in our Executive, Account Management, Clinical Care, and Member Care Teams.
- Data Analyst will be a key support role for the Account Managers and the Executive Team. Data Analyst primarily responsible for all repricing activity which includes our standard reprice reports along with the detailed reprice reports, RFP responses and Quality Audits for Account Management and Finance. The Quality Audits will be regarding the data analysis and processes followed.
- Clinical Care Representatives are responsible for performing all clinical tasks relative to internal and external communications with TrueScripts clients, members, pharmacies, and physicians. Primary roles and responsibilities include responding to clinical inquiries, prior authorization requests, and paper claims requests. Other tasks may include analyzing data, assisting members with appropriate prescription benefits and problem solving any issues in claims system.
- Account Managers are responsible for coordinating all aspects of client management. Primary roles and responsibilities include maintaining excellent communication internally and externally, facilitating high quality client on-boarding, and fostering of lasting client relationships. Other tasks may include timely response to client inquiries and professional delivery of organizational services in a fast-paced environment.
- Account Coordinators are responsible for providing proactive, high-level support to account managers by consistent utilization of professional communication methods, detailed preparation of client meeting materials, superior customer service skills, and performing quality audits. Other tasks may include conducting claims monitoring, provision of standard reporting to internal and external parties, and timely updates of all documentation.
- Member Care Representatives serve as our frontline customer service. Primary roles and responsibilities include phone, email and website inquiries and navigation of computer data systems. Other tasks may include pharmacy and physician outreach, prior authorization initiation and overall organizational support.
- Executive Assistant – The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing functions such as preparing correspondence, visual presentations, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings, and travel for executives.
TrueScripts is a Prescription Benefits Management (PBM) company. We manage prescription plans for self-insured businesses. We are often called the “middle man” between a company and the pharmacy. We process prescription claims on behalf of our clients and then pay the pharmacy for their services.
Potential candidate’s personal values must match our TrueScripts business core values of Integrity, Respect, Innovation and an inherit trait to always provide a high level of Service. This match in value systems is critical for our team chemistry and continued success. Our culture is positive in nature and our people possess a ‘can do’, proactive attitude – staying out in front of the curve so that we can best advise our clients of the ever changing world in prescription management. If you don’t like change, we probably aren’t for you. We are on a constant quest for how we can better ourselves – personally and professionally.
TrueScripts employees not only want to communicate with our clients and their members, but truly listen with an empathic ear so we can process their needs to best find the solution for them quickly. We value each of our clients and always desire to have them be part of the TrueScripts team working together for a win-win relationship.
Below is our mission. Does this sound like something you can get behind and help us promote and live daily?
“Our mission is to bring integrity, trust and excellent customer service to our clients and their members for their prescription benefits. By providing honest and transparent prescription benefit programs, encircled with education and respect for people’s needs, TrueScripts lowers the cost of providing medications for both the client and the member.”
Honesty and transparency are the foundation that we build upon. What sets us apart from our competitors is the programs that we bring, education that we provide, and the utmost respect for clients and their members to assist them when and where needed. If you have the same beliefs and desires, we invite you to view the job description link above.
TrueScripts hires only “A-Player” performers. We strive to be the employer of choice and our comprehensive and competitive compensation package is one of the reasons how we achieve this. Our core benefits for full time employees include:
- Above competitive salary compensation
- Great Healthcare coverage at low cost to our employees
- 9 Paid Holidays
- PTO and flexible hours
- 6% @ 100% 401k match PLUS Profit Share
- “TrueShares” employee bonus program – average 10+% of Salary
If you are an “A-Player” looking for a new challenge, a fulfilling career, and a family based value company; we welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
Please click on the “Click Here to Apply” link above. You will be directed to a survey and will be prompted to upload your resume upon conclusion.