Join Our Team
We have immediate positions available.
Director of Account Management will oversee the development and maintenance of Broker, TPA, and Client relationships. This position is responsible for leading the Account Management team in day-to-day functionalities, strategic planning and implementation of new programs, and the overall collaboration of communication with external relationships.
Director of Clinical Care is responsible for the leadership, supervision, coordination, mentoring, career development and performance management of all Clinical Care team members. This position will oversee all clinical tasks relative to in-house and external communications with TrueScripts clients, members, pharmacies, and physicians. The Director of Clinical Care is responsible for providing efficient and effective management, administration and overall staff direction that will be in support of the company strategic direction, goals and continued growth.
Human Resources Generalist provides support to the HR Director and to all TrueScripts staff and Management. This role is responsible for participating in all HR functions across the company including: Driving Culture, Recruiting and Employment, Compliance and Employee Relations, Benefits, and Onboarding/Training.
Clinical Analyst Intern
The Data Analytics team at TrueScripts Management Services deals with health insurance claims data, client data, and member data on a daily transactional level. The Clinical Analyst Intern works with various internal resources to review data and build business processes to support our initiatives to provide amazing care for our members.
- Clinical Care Representatives are responsible for performing all clinical tasks relative to internal and external communications with TrueScripts clients, members, pharmacies, and physicians. Primary roles and responsibilities include responding to clinical inquiries, prior authorization requests, and paper claims requests. Other tasks may include analyzing data, assisting members with appropriate prescription benefits, and problem solving any issues in claims system.
- Member Care Representatives serve as our frontline customer service. Primary roles and responsibilities include phone, email and website inquiries and navigation of computer data systems. Tasks may include pharmacy and physician outreach, prior authorization initiation and overall organizational support.
The Data Analyst at TrueScripts Management Services deals with health insurance claims data, client data, and member data on a daily transactional level. The Data Analyst applies techniques to analyze client data and provide insights into the health of the data and provides options to lower the client and members healthcare cost working within the framework of a MS Business Intelligence System. Data Analyst will be a key support role for Account Management (AM), Business Development (BD), Clinical Care (CC), and Executive Teams.
Data Engineer Intern
The Data Analytics team at TrueScripts Management Services deals with health insurance claims data, client data, and member data on a daily transactional level. The Data Engineer works with various internal resources to gather data and build interactive reports that support business processes.
Database Developer Intern
The Data Analytics team at TrueScripts Management Services deals with health insurance claims data, client data, and member data on a daily transactional level. The Database Developer applies techniques to analyze, transform, and prepare raw data for consumption by reporting tools and internal applications.
- The Account Coordinator role offers an exciting opportunity to provide #amazingcare to our external partners. This role requires a strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and problem-solve, and an appreciation for a fast-paced work environment. Roles and responsibilities include preparation for client onboardings (document creation, quality audits, etc.), management of current clients (member/client outreach, coordinate all aspects of client meetings, etc.), and being proficient in all aspects of proprietary software. The Account Coordinator serves as a secondary layer of support to our clients and members, directly under the Account Manager.
If you are an “A Player” looking for a new challenge, a fulfilling career, and a family-based values company, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
Please click on the “Click Here to Apply” link above. You will be directed to a survey and will be prompted to upload your resume upon conclusion.
TrueScripts is a Prescription Benefits Management (PBM) company. We manage prescription plans for self-insured businesses. We are often called the “middle man” between a company and the pharmacy. We process prescription claims on behalf of our clients and then pay the pharmacy for their services.
A potential candidate’s personal values must match our TrueScripts business core values of Integrity, Respect, Innovation and an inherent trait to always provide a high level of Service. This match in value systems is critical for our team chemistry and continued success. Our culture is positive in nature and our people possess a ‘can do’, proactive attitude – staying out in front of the curve so that we can best advise our clients of the ever-changing world in prescription management. If you don’t like change, we probably aren’t for you. We are on a constant quest for how we can better ourselves – personally and professionally.
TrueScripts employees not only want to communicate with our clients and their members, but truly listen with an empathic ear so we can process their needs to best find the solution for them quickly. We value each of our clients and always desire to have them be part of the TrueScripts team working together for a win-win relationship.
Below is our mission. Does this sound like something you can get behind and help us promote and live daily?
Our mission is to build lasting partnerships. We provide prescription benefit management expertise at a personal and customized level to ensure optimum value at the lowest possible costs.
Honesty and transparency are the foundation that we build upon. What sets us apart from our competitors is the programs that we bring, education that we provide, and the utmost respect for clients and their members to assist them when and where needed. If you have the same beliefs and desires, we invite you to view the job description link above.
TrueScripts hires only “A Player” performers. We strive to be the employer of choice and our comprehensive and competitive compensation package is one of the reasons we achieve this. Our core benefits for full time employees include:
- Above competitive salary compensation
- Great healthcare coverage at low cost to our employees
- 9 Paid Holidays
- PTO and flexible hours
- 6% @ 100% 401k match PLUS Profit Share
- “TrueShares” employee bonus program – average 15% of Salary